This describes the professional services included in a Standard Managed Email Campaign. Please note any additional work will be subject to an additional fee at the current rate per hour as agreed with your account manager.
- Campaign Management and Set Up. An Emailcenter Campaign Manager will be assigned for your campaign, your account manager will provide a direct phone number and contact email address.
Timescales for the set up of the data and creative together with other associated landing pages, / data capture pages (if specified) must be agreed with your account manager. Key dates for each stage of the set up process are defined above.
- Email creative deliverability testing. We will test your creative against Spam Filter rules, and check the way the email is rendered when sent to the leading email clients including Hotmail, Gmail, AOL, Yahoo, also we will run an inbox seeding test before going through and approving and sending the campaign. If the results of these tests indicate that changes need to be made to the creative then you will be given an option for this work to be carried out together with a quote for the work. (If you have instructed Emailcenter to produce an HTML email from your creative then any changes are included as standard.
- Approving the email campaign prior to sending. You will be emailed a proof of your email message for your approval before we schedule the start of the campaign. The person(s) reviewing the email agrees to check all aspects of the email message. Subject line, Reply To and From email addresses, message body (HTML and Plain Text) textural content, images, personalisation, links, plus the list total. Minor corrections (Up to 3 iterations) are communicated to your Campaign Manager who will implement and send a further proof for approval.
To approve a copy of the email it should be “forwarded” to firstname.lastname@example.org together with “Approved to be sent on <Date> starting <Time>
- Email address lists and associated data.
To be supplied in Excel or CSV file format. A single file. NB. Multiple files can be merged and de-duplicated this will be subject to an additional cost.
- Email addresses lists must be “Opt-In” / “permission based” and comply with the EEC anti-spam rules and regulations.
- Email Creative.
The email creative can be supplied as 1. HTML only. 2. Plain Text Only. 3. Multipart (HTML and Plain Text)
The email creative to be supplied in two separate files, HTML format and Plain text format (Whichever is required)
Images referenced in the HTML creative are to be hosted by the client. NB. We can provide hosting for images if required at an additional cost.
Your email message creative must be the final approved version before being sent to us. Major changes will be subject to additional charges.
- Unsubscribe link. Our Maxemail technology will track the response to clicks on an unsubscribe link in the email creative. It is advisable to add a unsubscribe link into the HTML and Plain Text messages. Statistics on unsubscribes are provided in the standard report after the campaign. A data list is also available please contact your account manager if this is required.
- Tracking links (Click-Thrus). Maxemail will track all clicks on all links within the email message body. Statistics on click-thrus are provided in the standard report after the campaign. A data list is also available please contact your account manager if this is required.
- Tracking of Opens. Maxemail will track and timestamp all opens of your email. NB. Tracking of opens applies to HTML emails only. Statistics on opens are provided in the standard report after the campaign. A data list is also available please contact your account manager if this is required.
- Mananagement of bounces. Maxemail will monitor and manage any emails that bounce. Also Maxemail will categorise each bounce into two groups (Permanent and Temporary). Maxemail will retry delivery of emails that soft bounce over a period. Statistics on bounces are provided in the standard report after the campaign. A data list is also available please contact your account manager if this is required.
- Post campaign Reports. Statistics. We will provide a campaign report which comprises statistics on. # Emails Sent, # Delivered,# Bounces, # Opens, # Click-Thrus, # Respondents, # Opt-Ins, #Unsubscribers (Opt-Outs).
Other information can be tracked and reported (Optional extra) this includes. Conversions in web site, Revenue, and ROI Return on investment. Please contact your account manager for detail and prices if this is required.
- Post campaign Reports. Data. We will provide a data list of bounces and unsubscribers (subject the list ownership) as standard. We have able to provide other data lists on request these include. Click-thrus / responses to call to action, Opens, etc. Please contact your account manager for detail and prices if this is required.
- Whats not included in our standard Managed Service (Please discuss with your account manager if any are required for your campaign)
- Graphical design / creative work
- Merging, De-duplication and Management of Multiple data lists.
- Personalisation within the subject line / email message body
- Dynamic Merging of Message Content
- Set up, design and hosting of Micro-Sites, Data Capture Pages, Landing Pages, Survey Pages, Event Registration Pages
- Email a Friend / Colleague with list building and data capture
- Major changes to your email message creative
- Bespoke data reports